Thursday, October 20, 2011

Handbags and Lipstick

Don't you hate it when you find that perfect shade or scent and then it gets discontinued? Well... my favorite lipstick I ever owned was Clinique's Long Last Lipstick in Fizzy. A sheer plum color, it looked great with my fair skin and even better when I had a little sun. But alas, it was discontinued. I have searched for it since online and found legions of brokenhearted fans like me whining about how they've exhausted every avenue trying to find one more stick.

But...behold I found a replacement!!! It's almost the exact same shade and half the price. It's Ulta brand lipstick in Smoky Quartz. They were having a sale and I thought I would try some new shades on the cheap. Man I'm glad I did. I should probably buy a case of it before it get s discontinued too. :)

Anyway it inspired me to do a posting where I shall pair the perfect lipstick with the perfect handbag for different occasions.

To the flea market.....



Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Balm by Fresh

On a date....


Dior Addict Lipstick in Createur 445

To a business meeting....

Benefit Silky-Finish Lipstick in Good to Go

No comments:

Post a Comment