Saturday, January 14, 2012

Offices That Work

If you work from home or even in a cubicle, you know how difficult it can be to create a space that makes you want not only to linger, but to actually get some work done!

Here are a few of my favorite office makeovers I've found online and what I have learned from each.

1. Orange can be cool. 

The problem with my own personal office is the light yellow walls and natural light that makes me sleepy! The pops of orange in this office aren't overdone but effectively keep your mind awake and engaged! And it's a happy color. I recently painted my front door a burnt orange and love it!!


2. It's just takes a few statement pieces to take a room to the next level. 

Three things alone make this room: the red chandelier, the bright green chair, and the blue, funky patterned wallpaper. That's it. Just three key pieces. Breaking things down into basics and then layering fun, out-of-the-ordinary elements on top really make a space unique. Ultra stylish!


3. Ample storage and clean is key. 

Keeping your workspace clean and organized is essential to efficiency and being productive! Stylish storage solutions are very important especially when it comes to smaller spaces. They help keep your workspace clutter free and your mind is able to focus on the task at hand. 



Now get to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment