Saturday, June 16, 2012

Baby Crazy - Happy Nursery Ideas!

Well - it's official. My husband and I are expecting a little girl this October and we couldn't be more excited. My mind is a-flutter with nursery ideas and I thought I'd share some of my favorite ideas with you.

First - I want to keep a similar color scheme going with what we already have in the room, so that eliminates a lot of pink! I know, I know...it's girly and it's pretty, but I don't want too much of it in the room...you have to spread the color love around!

So here are some ideas and craft projects I am hoping to tackle!


Color Palette



Digging this pennant bedding from Babies 'R Us. What's awesome is the crib we are getting from my sister is that light color and our room was painted that shade of green when we moved in! Perfect!



DIY Pennant Garland - I like the fact that there are more shapes to this garland than just the typical triangle!! Soo fun!!


Melted Crayon Art - You may have seen this going around the blogosphere, but I hadn't seen the garden version yet and I love it!! It's a must-try for the nursery!!


Letter L Nursery Print from Etsy - I love this little print and plan on getting it framed for the room. All the items inside the letter begin with "L." Too cute. 


That's it for now!! More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment