Monday, May 27, 2013

In The Bag


I don't write too much about beauty on my blog mostly because I find it a little dull. Don't get me wrong. I like makeup as much as the next girl, but there are other things I enjoy writing about more....Etsy finds, crafts, life events, decorating, DIYs, and so on. But the other day this sweet girl complemented me on my makeup while I was getting my daily iced coffee. (Now, she may have wanted a tip, but I choose to believe she genuinely liked my makeup.) I love talking about the things I love and if I had had the time I would've held up the line and told her everything I use right then and there! Ha. But alas, I thanked her and moved on. 

The short encounter reminded me of the many "in the makeup bag" articles I've seen in so many beauty magazines and I decided to make one of my own. So indulge me. Here's what's in my bag!

In The Bag

Target Striped Makeup Clutch 


Benefit Fine One One Cream Blush



Bare Escentuals SPF Foundation



Mac Pressed Blotting Powder


Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer



CoverGirl Perfect Point Eyeliner and Brow Pencil in Espresso



Benefit Fake Up Concealer



Elf Cosmetics Eye Crayon in Gold


Benefit They're Real! Beyond Mascara 


CoverGirl Jumbo Lip Crayon in Ruby Twist



Aquaphor Skin Ointment


Chapstick Skin Protectant SPF4 Classic Strawberry








No comments:

Post a Comment