Sunday, October 9, 2011

Commemorating An Era

 I recently left a job I held for the last three and half years. It had its ups and downs, but mostly I loved working there. I wanted to take the special notes and such that my co-workers had written me, mostly notes of encouragement and thanks, and create something special to remind myself of the time I spent there.

My local craft store sells frames made for scrapbook pages so I decided to make a framed collage of sorts for my desk. Now whenever I look at it I am reminded of my friends, the hard work I put in, and what I accomplished while I was there. 

Check it out....

I am really happy with how it turned out. Simple and cheep to do, it means way more to me then how much it cost to make!!!! And it looks great on my desk!




No comments:

Post a Comment