Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year - New Life - New Fun Finds

Hello and Happy New Year! It's been quite a while since my last post because my husband and I welcomed a beautiful little baby girl, Luci Jane Manix, on October 29, 2012. We have been adjusting to parenthood and are finally in the swing of things! And now I have been able to carve out some time to blog about the things I love! Yay!

First, of course I have to share a photo of our lovely Luci.



Now onto a fun little trend I've been noticing. It's something I would call "old lady cool." Ha! No offense if you consider yourself an old lady or if you know any! From succulent planters and doilies to mason jars and milk glass, these are all things you'd find at Grandma's house that are making homes everywhere oh so lovely.




1. Embroidery Hoop Wall Art at FlameLilyPhotos
2. Vintage Milk Glass Collection at JennasBeachRetreat
3. Mercury Tarnished Mason Jar Vase by TheCoralNest
4. DMX Hand Embroidery Hoop Art by OooohStitchy
5. Doily Imprinted Catchall Jewelry Dish by CakeandLace
6. Mason Jar Wall Organizer by OldNewAgain
7. Mason Jar Succulent Planters by LumberjackLad
8. Burlap Doily Pillow at LoveliesShop

And lastly, since I am now in full blown baby mode I had to include this adorable onesie with old lady reading glasses from kakabaka! So cute! 



No comments:

Post a Comment