Saturday, October 20, 2012

Etsy Finds: Leopard Lovin'

Who would have ever thought I would like leopard print? Not I. But the more I see it the more I really kinda dig it. So much in fact I recently bought some leopard loafers for myself and a leopard print sweater dress for my soon-to-be-born daughter! She must be on trend the minute she arrives. Ha.

Anyway I found some great leopard things on Etsy I wanted to share. Perhaps these would make some great Christmas gifts too! Enjoy!



Leopard Cuff from Magg




Leopard iPhone 4 Case with Studs from MellaFina





1950s Vintage Leopard Print Purse from RetroTo





Leopard Print Post Earrings from ARainyAfternoon





1960s Vintage Leopard Print Heels from AnatomyVintage




And last... how awesome are these leopard brown kraft paper bags? These would be great to hold favors for a party. ;) 


Brown Kraft Leopard Bags from JetJewels

No comments:

Post a Comment