Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"L" is for Luci

In a previous post I blogged about nursery inspiration for our little girl due in October. Now here's round 2 of happy nursery ideas for our little Luci Jane. That's right, I officially let her name out of the bag. ;)

I just put this print up in her room to get inspired and get the process going....

From MayDetails at Etsy.com.


Now, to the inspiration....

I really love the color choices in this nursery and the feel of it works with the color scheme I already have going in Luci's room. 



I'd like to use this yellow chevron rug from Urban Outfitters, instead of a solid one. It's more interesting and playful!! 


Next, I need a good chair for feeding and rocking. I'm torn between these two IKEA options:

POÄNG ROCKING 
CHAIR


PELLO CHAIR


I'm leaning more towards the first option because it's an actual rocking chair, but it is significantly more expensive than the Pello chair. We'll see....What do you readers think? Should I stick with a traditional rocker? Will I regret it if I just purchase the chair? 

And last for today is an adorable handmade mobile...I'm thinking this would be really sweet above her crib. 



That's it for now. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment