Friday, October 14, 2011

Ice Cream Shouldn't Taste This Good

My husband has been talking about Jini's Ice Cream now for a while. I'm not a huge ice cream fan, but we went by for a taste when we were in the East Nashville area.

Whoa....okay...D-LISCIOUS!

I got one scoop of Brambleberry Crisp, which tastes just like berry cobbler mixed into ice cream, with a scoop of their coffee flavor underneath. First, let me say, that was a genius combination on my part. :)

Second, the place is adorable. When you think gourmet ice creamery, it kind of sounds a little snooty. But the place was totally warm and inviting with a great aesthetic and a fun kids area.

This is a big thumbs up to Jini's in East Nashville. Yum yum.




Kid's area with funs stools and a chalkboard for drawing. 

Outdoor patio with awesome chairs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment