I received February's Umba Box in the mail today and loved all the handmade items featured in this month's collection. The necklace and note cards pictured to the left have inspired me to write a post on woodland animals in design. If you haven't noticed, woodland animals are EVERYWHERE and on EVERYTHING lately.
Here's a group of handmade items featuring sweet little woodland creatures.
- Ceramic Magnets by CariadClay
- Handprinted Jersey Owl Scarf by ZenThreads
- 12x18 Letterpress Print by HelloLuckyPress
- Set of 10 Small Gift Tags by 3CreativeSisters
- Rabbit Wax Seal Stamp by BackToZero
- Forest Friends V-Neck T by GnomEnterprises
- Plush Squirrel Pillow by LauraFrisk