Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wanna-get-away Weekenders

The weather here in Middle Tennessee has been ridiculous lately and all I can think about is going somewhere to get away. I mean, I would go ANYWHERE just to see the sun shine and feel a nice crisp breeze. So, in the spirit of getting away, I present a collection of vintage and handmade weekender bags that are perfect for your next short little trip. I have had my current weekender for almost 5 years and it's slowly falling apart. It has lots of travel memories attached to it, but the zipper pull has fallen off so I think it's time to let go. ;) 

Here are my lovely finds....hope you and I can both get away soon!


Clockwise from top left:

1. Upcycled Pendleton Bag by TheVintageShopBerlin
2. Klover Fabric Tote by TanneiCasey
3. Vintage Black Leather Weekender from MightyVintage
4. 1970s Vintage Southwestern Tote from ManeaterVintage
5. Handmade Orange Polka Dot Tote by TheBrownDrake




No comments:

Post a Comment