Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fall in Love

With the cooler weather starting to come around, I am all excited for fall!! I don't know what it is exactly, but the fall season is my favorite time to shop for clothes. Maybe it's my never-ending affinity for scarves. ;) Fall outfits are also much more interesting because you can layer pieces like sweaters, vests, and jackets too!! Here are a few fall finds I'm excited to try on. 


Denim Shirt - Madewell
Jeans - Hollister Co.
Earrings - Piperlime
Backpack - Target
Boots - Piperlime
Nail Polish - Essie in Sew Psyched 
Bracelets - Stella & Dot

I've always been weirded out by denim on denim, but I've seen a few combinations lately that I think I can handle. This outfit was inspired by my newfound courage to try denim. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment